You Might be a Lame DJ if
Well I wrote a post about Lame artists the other day and thought I might as well follow it up by exposing all the lame so called and self named DJs. I will do it this time without naming any names but if some of you Lame djs don’t clean up your act and change your ways then I will have to reveal your names and basically end your worthless career. And once again if you do not like what I am saying then you can do what Jadakiss said and Kiss my ass. Click to listen
1. You might be a Lame DJ if You don’t have your own DJ set up – Just using a computer to put together a playlist does not make you a DJ. If you are DJing with just a laptop and nothing more then you are not a DJ.
2. You might be a Lame DJ if You are placing datpiss logos on your mixtapes – You are a lame DJ if you are doing this. You will not find one top DJ doing this unless they pay him to do it. I will name names next time.
3.You might be a Lame DJ if You are playing any tracks by Lady GaGa or Lil Wayne in the club – You are Lame and a total sellout and possibly a cross dresser and someone needs to throw you out of the DJ booth and whip your ass.
4. You might be a Lame DJ if You are releasing mixtapes with homemade covers that look like crap. If you are too cheap to get a professional cover done then you are not serious about your DJ career and you will remain a Lame DJ.
5, You might be a Lame DJ if You are charging Indie artists for slots to get on your Lame mixtapes. If you look hard enough you might find a Indie artist dumb enough to pay you to get on your mixtape. Indie artists need to seek out top flite DJs to get mixtape placement , Top DJs don’t do the slot advertising only the nobody Lame Djs do that.
6. You might be a Lame DJ if You don’t step outside the box and try and break new artists. Nobody respects the DJ that just plays the same old songs.
7. You might be a Lame DJ if You are repping low budget DJ cliques Like Coast2Coast – Im sorry there is only one DJ on their whole roster that is a somebody. This DJ Clique is not even ran by a DJ it is set up to make the wannabe rapper owner money. Everything about their low budget clique is Lame. . You won’t find many top DJs putting that green logo on their mixtapes. I know I will hear some hate over this one but you can refer to the Jadakiss song up above and Kiss my ass.
8. You might be a Lame DJ if You are Promoting Datpiss as a place to download your Mixtapes. This site does nothing free for the DJs and makes a lot of money off the DJs and artists. I will reveal exactly how much money they make in a upcoming post. If you are posting and promoting this site then you are a stupid LAME DJ.
9. You might be a Lame DJ if You don’t work on your craft and learn how to mix songs and blend songs and rock a crowd. There is more to DJing then putting a itunes play list together.
10. You might be a Lame DJ if You do not keep track of new music. If you are playing the same music they play on the radio in the clubs then you are at least 3 months behind the new music.
11. You might be a Lame DJ if You do not know how to use a turntable. I understand some of you young DJs grew up with Cds and computers, but this is no excuse for not learning how to use a turntable to DJ with. You should be able to use and do it all if you are loyal to learning the ins and outs of being a real DJ. If you don’t know then ask a veteran DJ to teach you.