NFL Playoff Picture is set
Definately more interesting than what is going on in Hip Hop
Next week’s games
AFC: 6. Baltimore at 3. New England, Sun. 1 p.m. ET (CBS)
AFC: 5. New York at 4. Cincinnati, Sat. 4:30 p.m. ET (NBC)
NFC: 6. Philadelphia at 3. Dallas, Sat. 8 p.m. ET (NBC)
NFC: 5. Green Bay at 4. Arizona, Sun. 4:40 p.m. ET (Fox)
AFC PLAYOFF PICTURE
5. New York Jets (9-7) – Won tiebreaker to clinch No. 5 seed with win vs. Cincinnati. Will visit Cincinnati on Saturday (4:30 p.m. ET, NBC).
6. Baltimore Ravens (9-7) – Clinched playoff berth with win at Oakland and won tiebreakers with Steelers and Texans for No. 6 seed. Will visit New England on Sunday (1 p.m. ET, CBS).
Houston Texans (9-7) – Eliminated from playoff contention with New York win and Baltimore win.
Pittsburgh Steelers (9-7) – Eliminated from playoff contention with Baltimore win.
Denver Broncos (8-8) – Eliminated from playoff contention with loss vs. Kansas City.
Miami Dolphins (7-9) – Eliminated from playoff contention with loss vs. Pittsburgh.
Jacksonville Jaguars (7-9) – Eliminated from playoff contention with loss at Cleveland.
AFC DIVISION CHAMPIONS
1. Indianapolis Colts (14-2) – Clinched AFC South title and home-field advantage through AFC playoffs.
2. San Diego Chargers (13-3) – Clinched No. 2 seed and first-round playoff bye.
3. New England Patriots (10-6) – Clinched AFC East title and will play host to Baltimore on Sunday (1 p.m. ET, CBS). Edged Cincinnati for No. 3 seed based on better strength of victory (72-88 to 70-90).
4. Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) – Clinched AFC North title and will play host to New York on Saturday (4:30 p.m. ET, NBC).
NFC PLAYOFF PICTURE
1. New Orleans Saints (13-3) – Clinched NFC South title and home-field advantage through NFC playoffs.
2. Minnesota Vikings (12-4) – Clinched NFC North title. Clinched No. 2 seed and first-round playoff bye with win vs. Giants and Philadelphia loss.
3. Dallas Cowboys (11-5) – Clinched NFC East title with win vs. Philadelphia based on head-to-head sweep. Again will play host to Philadelphia on Saturday (8 p.m. ET, NBC).
4. Arizona Cardinals (10-6) – Clinched NFC West title. Will be No. 4 seed due to loss vs. Green Bay and again play host to Green Bay on Sunday (4:40 p.m. ET, Fox).
5. Green Bay Packers (11-5) – Clinched No. 5 seed with win at Arizona. Again will visit Arizona on Sunday (4:40 p.m. ET, Fox).
6. Philadelphia Eagles (11-5) – Clinched playoff spot and again will visit Dallas on Saturday (8 p.m. ET, NBC). Fell to No. 6 seed with loss at Dallas.