10 worst rappers of the last 10 years
- 10. Jermaine Dupree- He is currently Janet Jacksons man and president of Tag Records, Jermaine has been on numerous tracks with other artists and his ever annoying remixes where he always says the tag line so so def is always the worst part of any track. He put out instructions CD in 2001 it was loaded with guest cameos but Jermaine stunk up every track.
- 9. P Diddy- He has been on numerous tracks and his last CD went down in flames with little airplay and no sales. Puff Daddy stinks as a rapper, he was a decent producer for Biggie and Shyne but as a rapper he has very little talent.
- 8. Ja Rule- He had some hit records early in his career with various female artists where he was fucking up the chorus of all the tracks and selling out. He made the mistake of beefing with 50 cent and eminem and got destroyed. His last CD in 2007 Temptation was trash. His career is over
- 7. Mike Jones-He had the hit song Mike Jones where he said his name over and over and it sold some copies. But sells mean nothing to the real hip hop fans. His second CD tanked and barely sold. He is still in the game but as a rapper he is lacking in alot of areas.
- 6. Plies- A fairly new artist that had a little success on his first CD. He said the word nigger over 300 times on his CD and is trying to be a racist to garner attention but it only made him sound more ignorant. His rhymes barely flow and he is nothing more than a opening act for real artists. His career will be very short, he should save every penny he makes.
- 5.Mims- A industry created rapper that sold alot of ringtones for “this is why im hot”. That song played out fast in the hood. The white folks in the suburbs are his only fans. He is nothing more than a ringtone rapper. His second CD will go down in flames if he cannot come up with another ringtone.
- 4. Yung Joc-He had the massive hit song “Its goin down” which opened the door wide for Joc, the only problem was he had nothing else period on the first CD worth playing. His sophmore CD “hustenomics” decided “coffee shop” would be the single to push. It sucked at the laughable level and only revealed that Yung Joc is a one hit wonder and has minimal skills. Hustlenomics collected alot of dust on the shelfs. Not even worth a listen.
- 3. Lil Wayne- I know im going to be disagreed with on this one. But Lil wayne is argueably the number one rapper in the world right now with the worst delivery and raps in the game. He has fell so far since his hot boy days and carter 2 CD. Gillie stopped writing his raps and yes Gillie did write for him. Now he sips codeine syrup everyday and freestyles nonstop trash lyrics. When the carter 3 comes out this year it will go platinum based on his buzz and the millions of 13 year olds that think he is the shit. But in reality he is definately a shitty rapper. If he got on any stage in any town as a unknown with his skills he would get laughed off stage. I stand firm on him being on this list.
- 2. Hurricane Chris- Aye bay bay was a massive hit that had little kids, I am talking 8 year olds singing his song on playgrounds. That is it, he is a one hit wonder no skills,no future,period. Aye bay bay was utter trash and should not have been a hit it is amazing that someone could actually lay his CD on a store counter and purchase it without hanging there head in shame. Career is over hope he saved the little money the Label gave him.
- 1.Soulja Boy-Crank that(Soulja Boy) another Giant hit that should have not been a hit. One of the worst tracks ever made went to #1 on billboard. Was it the whiteout on his shades in the video that made it popular? I dont know. I have never seen a worst rapper have this much success. He has set southern rap back 10 years with his success. The dancing is pitiful , the song sucks, the CD sucks every single track on the CD is a piece of shit. Soulja Boy is a garbage rapper. Does he have another trash hit in him? I have no idea if “crank dat” track hit #1 in the USA then who is to say if he can make a worse track and it have success. It makes no sense to me. It was enough to make every hip hop head in the world shake there head in disgust.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.